1. Stop praying for opportunities and start taking responsibility.
1. Do NOT provoke your children to anger. 2. Do NOT show favoritism with your children. 3. Do NOT live a life of sin in front of your children. 4. Do love your children. 5. Do correct your children. 6. Do teach your children God’s Word and God’s ways.
1. Recognize the Problem. 2. Remedy the Problem. 3. Rest in His Promise.
1. Faith pushes you to the reality of who you are. 2. Faith produces regret for what you have done. 3. Faith promotes God’s reputation. 4. Faith provides us with an opportunity to receive what God has done. 5. Faith presents a responsibility to those who believe.
1. We are baptized INTO Christ. (Environment for Living) 2. We are baptized WITH Christ. (Identity for Living) 3. We are baptized FOR Christ. (Motivation for Living)