1. We want to make more followers of Christ
2. We want to make better followers of Christ.
3. We want to love God through worship.
4. We want to love people through ministry.
5. We want everyone to feel like they BELONG.
February 17, 2019 | By: Justin Holcomb | Scripture: Matthew 22:34-40
A. A commitment to each other involves a REAL LOVE.
10 Examples of Real Love in the Church
1. A church that fights alongside of each other instead of with each other
2. A church that articulates the positive more than the negative
3. A church that reaches out more than it reaches in
4. A church that gives generously and sacrificially
5. A church that is focused on the gospel above all else
6. A church that helps each other do life instead of making life harder for each other
7. A church that is quick to forgive and slow to criticize
8. A church where prejudices do not exist
9. A church that truly believes we will meet God one day
10. A church that has been transformed by the saving grace of God
B. A commitment to each other involves intentional relationship building.
C. A commitment to each other will keep you from sinning against your friend and your God.
A. Eastwood’s Mission Statement: We are a church with a...
REAL GOD. REAL LOVE. REAL FAITH.
B. Eastwood’s Vision Statement:
“To invite people into a relationship with a REAL GOD, who REALLY LOVES, and compels us to live out a REAL
C. Eastwood’s Values:
Life on Mission (Evangelism and Discipleship)
1.What is Biblical worship?
2.What is the difference between praise and worship?
3.What kinds of songs does Biblical worship include?
4.What kind of worship does God hate?
5.What does God require from the worshiper?
6.Why do people sing?